Wrap it up!

     My Crochet madness has officially begun.  I've yarn bombed the living room by covering some of my old stools and now I'm covering the necks of my loved ones in neck-warmers.              What a crochet relief to make half a scarf and attach a button to keep it snug. The possibilities are endless!  Through the art of crochet I've come to discover many things about myself and others. (Only a Greek would use crochet as a means to be philosophical.) The love of yarn has bonded me with those that share my addiction.  Thus creating a space between those who can't speak yarnish. Friends look for me on Facebook to discover I'm no longer there.  My latest online hangout, Pinterest! Pinterest is the most amazing way to organize your interests. I mean, who actually uses bookmarks? I know I've spent hours just creating all  the bookmark subtitles and filing hundreds of sites only to never actually use them again.  Do people actually remember what they've saved under bookmarks   With so many creative people in one place on the net sharing ideas even a non crafter will be sucked up by the energy and find themselves in DIY mode! 


       
After my regular Pinterest session I decided to start making lunch/dinner and an amazing thought crashed in my head! I decided to create an Art Club here on the little island of Samos,Greece!  A place where a bunch of friends would meet up on Friday afternoons and craft together! The aroma of hot coffee brewing and homemade goodies in a cute little shop near the local town square. Monday morning I'll begin the process of setting it up and I'll be sure to document the whole thing! Got to go plan now that the idea is still buzzing in my head.  Yiasas for now!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God

THE PERFECT SCHEDULE - OR - NO SCHEDULE AT ALL

Sleepless nights...