Purpose

          I've been blessed with something I believed was a curse for many years.  To be in a whirlwind of interests and talents my whole life drifting to one and then another depending on circumstance or maybe even the weather. When I wanted to excel in one, I would find myself distracted by another. My life became a battlefield of things I love. Juggling all that along with my everyday roles of Involved mother, Passionate wife, Caring friend, etc..etc.. things got a bit scary. 

         Everything matters in this life weather we like it or not. You can choose to care or not, but that doesn't change the facts. I care about everything. From the ground I walk on to the sky above me and everything in between. Your thinking, "Wow, no wonder she's crazy." Yes, I am and I love it!

          So, all this caring about everything and simultaneously trying to accomplish everything led to a meltdown eventually. The fear of dying with my music still in me drove me to insanity wanting to do it all before I leave this world.
          Then, somewhere along the way, not by chance (nothing is chance) things began to fall into place. Was it because I was searching for help to organize it all and I began to look deeper into the concepts of life coaching? Was it age and the knowledge that derives from experience? Was it simply time? Were the laws of attraction bringing me the resources once I began to focus?
         Anyhow, here I am writing, and loving every moment. Taking time to embrace this one thing in it's entirety. Focus and meditation have taught me how to manifest my dreams.  Not that all the other interests have been set aside and forgotten. They will all still be there and when the time is right each one will be called upon and brought to life, blending it all together so nicely!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PERFECT SCHEDULE - OR - NO SCHEDULE AT ALL

To do or not to do..

Inspirational Beginings!